Diabetes and Effective Herbal Remedies

Facts and Figures About Diabetes Mellitus

Diabetes Mellitus has been affecting millions (20 Million) of people in Unites States of America alone. Every year, 1.3 Million new people are added of having diagnosed of this illness with the age from 20-year old and older. It is the most common causes of kidney failures and is one of the leading causes of death.

Many of the diabetic persons don't actually realized that they are already suffering from diabetes. If these people finally realize about their illness, they will soon be added to the 20 Million current number of people with Diabetes.

There are two known types of Diabetes, namely: Type 1 and Tye 2. However, there are other types of Diabetes that exist too and these are the: Gestational Diabetes (occurs during pregnancy in women); And the other one is the Diabetes Insipidus (excretion of large amount of dilute urine).

Common symptoms of having diabetes are the following:
  1. Constant thirst
  2. Increased urination
  3. Blurry vision
  4. Extreme unexplained fatigue
  5. Cuts and wounds that don't heal
  6. Extreme fatique
  7. Hunger

Effective Herbal Remedy to Lower Sugar Level


In our family, the most effective herbal remedy to lower a person's sugar level in the blood is the use of the Sida-Sida Decoction which has the following features:
  1.  Blood cleanser. It helps the kidney absorb more sugar, uric acid, creatinine and other harmful substance in the blood and throw them out of the body in the form of urine.
  2. Anti-inflammatory. Since sugar is known for its inflammatory properties which is the real cause why kidneys of diabetic people turned to failures, Sida-Sida or Pansit-pansitan decoction is high of anti-inflammatory substance that fights inflammation in the organ or other parts of the body.
  3. Anti-biotic. It is also popular to Filipino folks being an antibiotics. It can promotes healing of cuts and wounds.
  4. Ant-Lupus. The Lupus Fighter from Hinunangan, Southern Leyte is using this Sida-sida Decoction as remedy against here Lupus because of its anti-inflammatory, blood cleansing, and antioxidants properties.

For more details in making Sida-Sida Decoction, please visit the link.


Living With Diabetes

Glucose meter & Insulin pen Diabetes is very often linked to 2 other diseases: hypertension and high cholesterol levels.
Keeping these 3 factors, blood glucose, blood pressure and cholesterol levels, within ranges is very important to reduce the risk for diabetes-related complications such as heart attacks, strokes and vascular diseases.

Ampalaya: (Momordica Charantia)
Uban nga ngalan Amargoso, Poliya

Pahimangno: Gidili ang pag-inum niini kon mabdos.

Preparasyon: Gamiton ang tibook tanum, Lab-as


For DIABETIS, ULSER: Whole plant, Decoction "boiled" , Drink 3 times a day.


To become hoarse: 3 young leafs, Decoction or boiled in a half glass of water, Add some sugar , Drink it in three times a day.

For ANEMIC: Good to be cook and served to eat, like a Malunggay
The leaf and the fruit of Ampalaya is High on VITAMIN C, It has rich in IRON, and CALCIUM on leaf. The Ampalaya has ANTI BACTERIAL that kills bacteria.

For Dysentery,: the fresh fruit cut into pieces and squeeze, and the juice will be used three time a day.

For WOUNDS, SKIN
DISEASES,ITCHY,: the fresh leaf cut into pieces and squeeze it into the affected area of the body.

*************************************************************************************
Lagerstroemia speciosa ; Filipino term: BANABA


On this plant, there has been so many resource done on Banaba leaves and their ability to reduce blood sugar, and its "insulin-like principle." In the Philippines, Banaba is a well known medicine plant and is used in treatment of diabetes mellitus. It is high in corosolic "colosolic" acid which is used in many drugs for diabetes.
Uses:

60 young leaves of Banaba decoction in 2 glass of water, until 1/2 glass remain of water. now divide it in 3 and drink half hour before you eat. It is also used in weight-loss products. The leaves are also known to be diuretic and purgative.
1. The red-orange leaves have high levels of corosolic acid "interpenoid glycoside".
2. Roots are used for stomach problems.3. Banaba also contains concentrations of dietary fiber and minerals such as magnesium and zinc.
4. The leaves are used to heal diabetes and for weight loss.
that can lower blood sugar. Corosolic acid may have an influence on diabetes.
5. The hypoglycemic "blood sugar lowering" effect is similar to that of insulin "which induces glucose transport from the blood into body cells".
6. Its tea is therapeutic against ailments such as diabetes and kidney and urinary problems. The taste is pleasant and smooth.
7 . It helps the body to handle glucose and as such, it's also effective in weight loss.


************************************************************************
STAR APPLE
Chrysophyllum cainito Linn.
Filipino Term: Caimito



Parts used and preparation

Seeds, leaves, bark, fruit.

USES:

TRADITIONAL USE:

a. Dysentery: Decoction of the bark.
b. Tonic: Infusion of the bark is tonic and refreshing.
c. Latex is used for abscesses.
d. Dried latex used as antihelminthic.
e In some countries, the fruit is used for diabetes.
f. Bitter seed sometimes used as tonic, for diarrhea and fevers.
g. Fruit eaten for inflammation in laryngitis and pneumonia.
h. Used for DIABETES.
i. Decoction used for angina.



5 comments:

Job Pedro said...

All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address.  ebhotasolution@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like:parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease      Contacts him today  and get permanently cure. contact him via... email- drebhotasolution@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2348089535482

Emily said...

I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Natural Herbal Medicine, which i got from Dr Ovia has done for my life, 4months ago i was diagnosed with Herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Ovia cured someone of his herpes and other  virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his whatsApp number +2347057331538 and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my Herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks and 5 days  i am forever grateful to Dr ovia for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address:  droviaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2347057331538, you can follow him or message him on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/droviaherbalhelphome   for more information He is also capable of curing other diseases like cancerHiv Herpes   Diabetes  save lifes today by sharing

Emily said...

I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Natural Herbal Medicine, which i got from Dr Ovia has done for my life, 4months ago i was diagnosed with Herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Ovia cured someone of his herpes and other  virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his whatsApp number +2347057331538 and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my Herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks and 5 days  i am forever grateful to Dr ovia for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address:  droviaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2347057331538, you can follow him or message him on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/droviaherbalhelphome   for more information He is also capable of curing other diseases like cancerHiv Herpes   Diabetes  save lifes today by sharing

Clara david said...

WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

Rose Jurgen said...

Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, ANTI VIRUS, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2348025012866
  My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.