Postpartum or Bughat, Herbal or Alternative Remedy

Postpartum Depression or PPD  is one of a kind of depression. It is a feeling of sadness and hopelessness after giving birth.Often, a mother suffering from PPD are irritable and has a reduced appetite and can't concentrate well.

Postpartum Depression often times called "Blue Babies" but they are actually different in a way that Baby Blue syndrome is slightly light while Postpartum Depression is more intense and usually last longer.

When Will Postpartum Depression happen?

In some women, it happens right after birth, but there are cases also, that PPD happens few days or weeks after birth. It actually doesn't need a medical treatment. The deal will be psychological since the problem is psychological. Talking to other moms and bonding with her child can help a lot.

What Causes Postpartum Depression?

Physical and Hormonal abrupt change are believed to be the most causes of PPD. After the delivery, a huge changes of estrogen and progesterone level happens and the same is true with the hormones produced by the thyroid gland.

Is the Postpartum Depression the one referred to as Bughat?

Bughat is a Visayan (Filipino) term for relapse and it is "Binat" in Tagalog (Filipino). But oftentimes it is used to refer the symptoms of "Baby Blue" and Postpartum Depression.

According to our grandparents, Bughat is caused by performing an activity heavily after giving birth. The woman suffering from bughat feels weak, very tired, and sometimes has flue like symptoms.

By considering the word, "Relapse" it refers to the recurrence of the disease that was in remission state already. It also refers to the state of deterioration of health after recovering.

Herbal or Alternative Remedy for Postpartum Depression, Baby Blues, and Bughat or Binat 

I have here 2 alternative remedy for Postpartum Depression, Baby Blues, and Bughat or Binat:

1. Sibukaw Decoction 

Sibukaw is a Visayan (Filipino) term of Sappan Wood (Biancaea Sappan). It is part of the Fabaceae legume family which is also called in India as Redwood and originally called as Brezel Wood. In the Philippines, Sibukaw is the favorite firewood.
Get a piece of bark and wood and boil it with 1 liter of water for 10 minutes. The resulting decoction of Sibukaw wood and bark is known to be effective medically in treating TB (tuberculosis), diarrhea, dysentery, postpartum depression (including Blue Babies and Bughat or Binat), skin infection and anemia. It is also known for being diuretic or has blood cleaning properties. So, you need to drink 1 glass of this decoction for 3 times a day.

The decoction of root is effective in treating diabetes. Drink 1 glass of this decoction for 3 times day.

2. Banagan Decoction

 

Banag or Banagan is the Visayan term for the Smilax Bracteata or is called Sarsaparilla Vine that climbs up the trees. 

In the preparation of Banagan Decoction, what you need is its rhizomes. Just wash the rhizomes, chop them and let them dry. From the dried chopped rhizomes, take 1 spoon of it and put into a glass of hot water. Stay for 5 minutes before drinking it. Drink 1 glass of it for 3 times a day.

You can also drink this tonic or decoction in treating: Uric acid, inflammation,postpartum depression, dyspepsia, flatulence,colic, constipation and helminthiasis. It is also used in insanity and neuralgia, epilepsy, fever, syphilis, strangury, seminal weakness and general debility. 

If also serves as detoxifier, blood cleanser, stimulate digestion, increase blood circulation, protects liver and promotes perspiration.

The decoction of its root is also effective in varicose veins. Just drink 1 glass of it for 3 times a day.

4 comments:

Becky Lynch said...

I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

Clara david said...

WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

Precious said...

Now With Dr Oseghale Herbs Medicine All Your Illness Can Be Cure. And You Can Live Happily Without Suffering From Any Illness Hiv/Aids , Herpes Cure , Hsv Cure , Hsv1&2 Cure And Any Other Illness. Give Dr Oseghale Herbs Medicine Try And Also Testify About My Good Work. Please Share To Your Close Friend And Family With Your Love"s One Together Will Can Save Souls. (GOD LOVE YOU ALL) +2347062814871

Jay Will said...

Very informative, because it compresses most of the information needed and I already have known that, the best solution to Paralysis is herbal medicines. My family and I are proof to this including Rex my friend.
I came to trust Nze Njoku Herbal Home after many months that, they have healed my friend from Pain and Arthritis without any aftereffect.
So I also contacted Nze Njoku for herbal treatment for my father who have suffered paralysis for 6years.
My father took this herbal medicine from Nze Njoku Herbal Home without any lifestyle change which healed him of paralysis within 4weeks.
As I write this my father is doing great on his feet and most importantly he has started his business effectively as if nothing happened to him.
Feel free to contact him on;
nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com